- This event has passed.
Dinner & A Movie: Arrival
April 28, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$60
Join us for the upcoming event in our ‘Dinner & A Movie’ series featuring masterfully crafted and thought-provoking science fiction drama, Arrival (2016), accompanied by a 3-Course Prix Fixe menu.
Executive chef, Matthew J. Delos, has curated a menu that is out of this world! Guests have their choice of:
- Roasted Carrot Bisque w/ Ginger & Wonton Crisp
- Baby Arugula Salad w/ Blood Orange Vinaigrette, Goat Cheese & Almonds
- Grilled Spring Vegetable Lasagna w/ Wild Mushrooms, Sweat Peas, Tomatoes, Spinach, Fresh Mozzarella & Tomato Basil Coulis
- Roasted Loin of Beef w/ Peppercorn Cognac Sauce, Caramelized Onion & Whipped Potatoes
- Milky Way Cheese Cake w/ Out of This World Blueberry Sauce & Sparkly Whipped Cream
$60.00 (+ tax) per person
5:30pm – Doors Open
6:00pm – Dinner Service Begins
6:30pm – Showtime
Arrival (2016) is a masterfully crafted, thought-provoking science fiction drama filled with suspense and hope. When 12 mysterious pod-shaped crafts appear at different locations around the world, linguistics professor, Dr. Louise Banks (Amy Adams), is enlisted to lead a team of expert investigators. Amidst heightened world government and citizen unrest, the team must learn how to effectively communicate with these extraterrestrial beings and race against time to save mankind. Based on the award-winning Story of Your Life by Ted Chiang, Arrival tells the story of language, relationships and acceptance.
Note: There will be limited seating and tickets must be purchased in advance. Make your reservations early!
Looking for a venue for your upcoming event?
Book your music event or other event at the theater. Contact Our Event Planner for more information.