- This event has passed.
Dinner & A Movie: Yesterday
March 31, 2021 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$60
Join us for the next event in our ‘Dinner & A Movie’ series featuring critically-acclaimed film, Yesterday (2019), accompanied by a 3-course prix fixe menu.
In celebration of the world-renowned band, The Beatles, executive chef, Matthew J. Delos has created a 3-Course Prix Fixe menu that will make you want to twist and shout! Guests will have their choice of:
- “Glass Onion” – French Onion Soup w/ Gruyère Cheese & Garlic Crouton
- “Strawberry Fields Forever” – Field Greens w/ Strawberries, Almonds & Honey Vinaigrette
- “Piggies” – Roasted Loin of Pork w/ Asparagus, New Potatoes, Roasted Shallot Apple Demi-Glace
- “Yellow Submarine” – Sweet Shrimp Curry w/ Yellow Curry, Crisp Vegetables & Basmati Rice
- “A Taste of Honey” – Honey Pot de Crème w/ Blackberry Compote
$60.00 (+ tax) per person
5:30pm – Doors Open
6:00pm – Dinner Service Begins
6:30pm – Showtime
Yesterday (2019) is a critically-acclaimed, feel-good comedy that tells the story of English singer-songwriter, Jack Malik (Himesh Patel), who is struggling to find success. After a mysterious global blackout and freak accident, Jack wakes up to a world where one of the most influential bands in history, The Beatles, never existed. By performing their songs and claiming them as his own, Jack quickly becomes an overnight musical sensation. In his journey to fame, Jack is faced with a moral dilemma, and must confront his relationship with his best friend Ellie (Lily James), cultivate a purpose and seek truth. The cast include appearances by Kate MacKinnon, Ed Sheeran and James Corden.
Note: There will be limited seating and tickets must be purchased in advance. Make your reservations early!
Looking for a venue for your upcoming event?
Book your music event or other event at the theater. Contact Our Event Planner for more information.