- This event has passed.
Dinner & A Movie: Knives Out
April 14 @ 5:30 pm - 9:00 pm$60
Join us for the next event in our ‘Dinner & A Movie’ series featuring the star-studded mystery film, Knives Out (2019), accompanied by a 3-Course Prix Fixe menu.
In honor of Harlan Thrombey’s 85th birthday, executive chef, Matthew J. Delos, has curated a menu worthy of celebration! Guests have their choice of:
- Potato Leek Soup w/ Chives
- Mixed Green Salad w/ Shallots, Dill Dressing & Salmon Horseradish Spread Crostini
- Sage Roasted Half Chicken w/ Sour Cream Whipped Potatoes, Asparagus & Natural Juices
- Burrata Ravioli w/ Broccoli Rabe, Fresh Mozzarella & Roasted Tomato Coulis
- Strawberry Shortcake w/ Vanilla Whipped Cream & Fresh Strawberries
$60.00 (+ tax) per person
5:30pm – Doors Open
6:00pm – Dinner Service Begins
6:30pm – Showtime
Knives Out (2019) is a critically-acclaimed, star-studded comedy packed with drama, mystery and suspense. Shortly following the celebration of his 85th birthday, highly-esteemed crime novelist Harlan Thrombey (Christopher Plummer) is found dead at his estate. The charming and curious detective, Benoit Blanc (Daniel Craig), is enlisted to investigate. In an effort to uncover the truth, Benoit must decipher through the tangled web of lies and deception created by Harlan’s family and staff. Everyone is a suspect.
Note: There will be limited seating and tickets must be purchased in advance. Make your reservations early!
Looking for a venue for your upcoming event?
Book your music event or other event at the theater. Contact Our Event Planner for more information.