The Park Theater & Doc’s Restaurant are dedicated to taking every step possible to protect the health and well-being of our customers and employees.
The Park Theater is proud to offer a state-of-the-art fresh air ventilation system with MERV 13 filters for their indoor space, and is closely following all NYS and CDC guidance to maintain your utmost safety.
• The Park Theater & Doc’s Restaurant are cleaning and sanitizing all common surfaces daily at the beginning and end of each shift as well as between each seating in our theater and restaurant.
• Masks are worn at all times by employees and patrons alike except when seated while food or drink are being consumed.
• All of employees are screened and temperature checked before each shift and before entering the building.
• Both the theater and restaurant are strictly following all social distancing regulations and all parties are seated 6 feet apart.
• Hand sanitizing stations are available throughout the building.
Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce Health & Safety Pledge:
We are proud to be taking the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce Health and Safety pledge! Read more about the Lake George Regional Chamber of Commerce Safety pledge guidelines here.
Subscribe to our newsletter or follow us on social media.
Take care of yourselves and each other during this challenging time. We appreciate your continued support.
– The Park Theater & Doc’s Restaurant